updatedwsllogo2

City Group PLC (“City Group”)

City Group is an unquoted company that provides outsourced administrative and company secretarial services for a number of private and public companies including some of our other Core Holdings. Western holds 34,000 ordinary shares in City Group representing 48.57 per cent of City group’s issued ordinary share capital.  The remaining 51.43 per cent of the issued ordinary share capital is held by London Finance & Investment Group PLC, which is also Western’s largest shareholder.

Mr E J Beale is chief executive of City Group and he and Mr J M Robotham are directors of City Group.

.

Advertisements